Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm Back!!!

It's been a long time since I have updated anything here at my blog. I am going to try to do better. With new grandson, Braydon ,Emma and Grandson to be, Chase, I should have plenty to fill up a blog. LOL Not to mention I am now a design team member for Guylou's Inimitability. She designs awesome digital stamp images to use for card making or your favorite crafty outlet. I will be posting some examples soon, however,you can see them now by visiting her blog by just clicking on the logo here at my page. Make sure you follow her blog for the chance at receiving a free digi stamp image. I hear it's coming soon.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I love the look of your blog!! Great design. Am so glad to see you on here again!

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Love your blog!! It is nice to see you blogging again!!! Thanks for the mention about my blog! Love! Guylou

Tracy S. said...

Hey you are back!! Love the new look too.. It is new right? I do not remember it looking like this..lol Anyway... Good to have you back :) Good job getting her logo on your sidebar.. I have to have DH do mine now that I do not have a Blogger blog.. I really Loved Blogger. It was easy to change things around.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones