Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Award Time...Pass it on!!





Had to smile today when I finally had a chance to check my blog comments. Gina at Gina Speaks left a comment to get myself over to her blog. Of course I think she used different terminology to tell me! LOL Love ya!! To my surprise she had given me an award. Now I love awards...means you're doing something right. She awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award. Gina was also chosen to receive this award and then she was to bless 8 other bloggers. The other requirement is for me to tell you 8 things about me and then forward this on to 8 other stylish bloggers. So here we go.......

1.I love being a Nana to Emma,Chase and Braydon and mother to David,Joshua, Laura and TJ and an extended family from my husband's first marriage of a son,daughter, 5 grandsons,1 grand daughter and a great grand daughter.

2.I met my husband in a Winn Dixie parking lot. Love this man to death!!

3.Serve an Awesome God who has brought me through many valleys. He has always placed me back on the mountain.

4.Met the most amazing group of friends at SB.com. Each one has enriched my life so much. LUGs!!

5.Answer to the nickname "Queen" that got started as a joke. It stuck and now I own an assortment of crowns and Queen related items.

6.My favorite season is fall...love the crispness in the air and all the splendor of the colors of fall.

7.I have a fear of heights. Gives me the heebie jeebies!

8. I think I could survive on homemade biscuits and cheese. LOL

Okay now to awarding 8 more bloggers....might be duplicates as I am pretty new to blogging regularly. Here goes....

1.Karen
2.Carmen
3.Guylou
4.Heidy
5.MaryNSC
6.Wendy
7.CTGirl
8.Amanda

Now each of these talented bloggers gets to pay this award forward to 8 more bloggers. Don't forget to tell us 8 things about yourself!

7 comments:

Gina K said...

LU2! And I love that I can see your blog now and don't see that weird Flicker error anymore.

Karen Lee said...

Thanks Dale! I'll have to think about my 8 and get this award posted later.

xoxo Karen Lee

MaryNSC said...

Thank you Dale that was so SWEET!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Wendy said...

Thank you Dale!!!! You pretty stylin yourself!!!! Thanks again!!

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Congratulations on the award and thank you for thinking of me!
Hugs!
Guylou

Amanda Valentin said...

Aww Thanks Dale!!!

Amanda Valentin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones