Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas is in the air.

Can you feel it? Ahhhh....I can. It feels and smells like Christmas. Christmas lights are burning everywhere. Shoppers are rushing to and fro. Santa is watching whose naughty and nice. Children anticipating what Santa will bring. But best of all....the celebrating of the Newborn King. Jesus! What would Christmas be without Him? Nothing...absolutely nothing. Without Jesus there would be no Christmas. Jesus is the reason for the season. No matter how hard the world may try they will never be able to take the "Christ" out of Christmas....Never!!!

Phillip and I enjoyed a wonderful meal tonight at our Senior Christmas dinner.(oh...and I am not the senior...he is! LOL) All the tables were beautifully decorated and the food was scrumptious. Here is a picture my sister took of us tonight.


Nana and her "Big Daddy" as Emma would say! LOL!

6 comments:

Gina K said...

Adorable pic, Dale. I love the look on Phillip's face. Sorry once again that my card attacked you...I think it just wanted to come inside before the cold of the night set in. Yeah, yeah, that's it!!! LOL.

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Awww!!! Love that pic of the both of you!!! And I totally agree Jesus is the reason for the Season!!
LUG!
Guylou

THERESA said...

Such a cute pic of the both of you, no seniors yet.....lol
And you are dead on , christmas is CHRIST to me , not presents or anything else , HE is my present, hugs to you !!!

Brenda said...

What a wonderful pic of you both. Love it!

Gina K said...

Dale, get your butt over to my blog. You won an award!!!

Tracy S said...

Gorgeous pic of you two!

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones