Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentine's Day,Love and Red....

....three of my favorite things. I love walking into the stores and seeing all the RED screaming out at me. Valentine's Day is almost here and with it comes love,and with love there is the infamous Cupid,and where there is Cupid,you will without a doubt find the color RED!. Guylou at Guylou's Inimitability has created a fabulous digi image that will be perfect for your special Valentine.
Now for the real news. You can't possibly have Valentine's Day,Love,Guylou's Cupid digi image and the color Red without having a challenge, right? Of course not. That is exactly why Guylou's challenge this month involves the color Red. It's just that simple....make a card using the color Red.To play, read the Challenge Policy on her GI blog.

The winner will be awarded a digistamp of her choice from Guylou's Inimitability Store and will also be invited to be a Guest Designer on an upcoming challenge and will get another GI digistamp to make a card or project along with the DT.

The inimitable Guylou's Inimitability Design Team got to play with the featured digistamp called "Cupid". This is not a traditional Cupid as you can see. She is more like this Amazon woman/angel who will not miss her target.

Here is my card I made for my special Valentine. Why not take the challenge and aim "Cupid" toward your special Valentine. You will have until February 3rd, 10:00pm EST to enter your cards or projects. Be sure to add the link to your entry and not your whole blog as this makes it much easier on the team to find your creations.


8 comments:

Brenda said...

I love your card Dale! Love your choice of papers, how you popped her up, that heart punch you used to make all the layers!! Great take on G's challenge!

Two Dogs and a Book said...

I knew you would love the "Red" challenge!! LOL!!! Your card is so beautiful! Love how you layered the punched borders. Superb work!
Cheers!
Guylou

Kim Kelley said...

I really love the way you put your papers together...looks neat with the stripes that way. And I love your coloring on cupid!

Tracy S said...

I love this... the layering of the punches looks AMAZING! Love your design over all. You really rocked this one girl!

Charlene said...

Gorgeous card Dale...your dp and that wonderful little heart border really make G's fabulous image stand out. And your flowers and pearls are the perfect finishing touch.

Carmen said...

Dale, your card is super! I love the colours and the borders.

Sara I. said...

Super stunning - love the punch work and the top strips! You really made Cupid pop - so pretty!

Trina said...

I'm so late... This card is lovely! I love the punched edges and your amazing coloring!

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones