Saturday, January 22, 2011

300 Members on CDAC,Blog Hop and Blog Candy!!



Now that's what I'm talking about!




Guylou's Inimitability Group on CDAC has reached 300 members and we are celebrating!! Party!! Party!! Party!! The DT decided to go down the memory lane and show some of our favorite projects made with Guylou's Inimitability Digis. This is a blog hop, folks!! Let's have some fun!! We invite you to hop through the DT blogs and leave comments and end back at GI to leave your name, email (will not be displayed) and to tell us which is your favorite GI digi.

A random winner will be selected from the entries and will win this RAK and her favorite Guylou's Inimitability Digistamp.

Guylou’s Inimitability is where you will start and end the blog hop. If you have arrived here from Kim's It's All About Crafting blog then you are right on track! If not, then please start at Guylou’s Inimitability or refer to the blog hop list at the bottom of this post to get you on the right track. The hop will be open today from 9:00 am to 9:00pm EST.

Guylou is a very talented artist and I am always eager and excited to see the new digi images she comes up with. They just get better and better. Here are some cards showcasing some of my favorite GI digi image.




I am sort of partial to this image. This is "Emma" and that is my sweet granddaughter's name. She looks so much like my Emma when she stands and plays her piano. Don't you just love her?





This is "Marysse". I love her because she is doing my favorite pastime....reading.




I have trouble doing masculine cards. What about you? No problem when you have an image as fabulous as "Jace".


Thanks for stopping by. Now hop on over to Brenda's. You won't be disappointed.


Blog hop order
Guylou's Inimitability
Trina
Kim
Dale(you are here)
Brenda
Gina
Carmen
Guylou
Tracy
Guylou's Inimitability

16 comments:

Gina K said...

I had fun reading your commentary, Dale. And how did I know you'd showcase an Emma card?!? LOL

Kim Kelley said...

Great picks Dale! I love your blog as well!

THERESA said...

Super cards , you are right, G's images are all stunning!!

Brenda said...

I knew you would showcase Emma!! Love your choices Dale!! Loving your new blog design!! Great post!

Phyllis said...

Great cards Dale. Love your choices.

Tracy S said...

Your stop on the hop was fun. I too liked your commentary. Awesome cards girl! Love your style.

Danielle said...

Nice choices Dale-not surprised to see the Emma one;) Btw-love your music,had me bopping while looking at your cards.

Sara I. said...

Wow Dale - love your clean and elegant feel to all these beautiful creations. And I really adore your Emma card!

Linda said...

What beautiful cards!!

The Scrappy Cottage said...

Like the punch you used on the "Jace" card. all are well done.....

Charlene said...

Hi Dale...I love your little Emma...she is so cute at her piano, but I think I like Jace best. I too have problems with doing cards for guys and you did a wonderful card using him. Thanks for sharing.

Trina said...

Dale, I love how all your cards have such great layouts! Beautiful creations!

Chris Hanselman said...

OH MY...as I am here, the same song on your site is just finishing up on tv. WOW. Oh I gotta say Emma is very sweet. Thanks for showing her

Jen Leeflang said...

I love the clean and stylish look of your creations, Dale.
Love JenLee

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Love your choice of cards! I am so happy you showcase your card with Emma. I had a great time drawing her. Thank you so much for all your support and encouragement. Thanks for your prayers too. I truly appreciate you being here for me! You rock!
G

Janie Printz said...

Oh my goodness what cute cards. I really like all of them but LOVE that one with the music embossing folder .. It it a Cuttlebug ?
GREAT cards.
Hugs, Jaanie

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones