Thursday, February 3, 2011

I {{HEART}} YOU CHALLENGE!!

February is Heart Month. So, all the more reason for this challenge to include "hearts". The inimitable Guylou's Inimitability Design Team got to play with the feature digistamp called "Love Seat". "Love Seat" is great for paper piecing and to use with other sitting digis.
To play, please follow our Challenge Policy listed in the left margin of Guylou's Inimitability blog. The winner will be awarded a digistamp of her choice from Guylou's Inimitability Store and will also be invited to be a Guest Designer on an upcoming challenge and will get another GI digistamp to make a card or project along the DT.

You will have until February 17th, 10:00 pm EST to enter your cards or projects here. Be sure to add the link to your entry and not your whole blog as this makes it much easier on the team to find your creations.

Here is my card I made with the "love seat" digi image.

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Awesome card Dale. I love the embossing folder you used. And I love that you paper pieced the Love seat!

Trina said...

This is so sweet with all the hearts!

Tracy S said...

So pretty in pink, Dale! It is so Valentine- and love-y! I love it. I really love the paper piecing you did.. That couch is awesome!

Star said...

Awww! Your card is so cute! I love the little doily-looking heart with your sentiment! Great job...

Kim Kelley said...

Love all the hearts! Makes you happy just looking at it! Love it!

Gina K said...

I love all of the pink and red. That heart pattern on the loveseat is cute!

Two Dogs and a Book said...

What speaks more of Valentine than hearts, pink and read and the words " I {{heart}} you!!! Whoever will get this beautiful card, will know that they are loved, fo sho!! Love the pp piecing! I did not even think of that when I did my card! Beautifully done!!
Cheers!
G

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones