Sunday, December 14, 2008

I've Seen it All!


Well, I have seen it all now. Phillip's grandson got married yesterday in a simple ceremony at the grandmother's house. As things were winding down and the bride and groom were preparing to leave the grandmother realized she had forgotten to get birdseed to throw. They were looking for anything they could find to substitute for the birdseed. Yes, you guessed right if you took a hint from the photo. We threw dried red beans!!! I could not stop laughing long enough to throw mine. I've been to a lot of weddings but I think this is the funnest thing I've ever experienced at one. The Bride and Groom didn't seem to mind, of course they are young and in love so a few beans didn't cause any problems. If anything it gave them a memory. It's something none of us will never forget.

4 comments:

Two Dogs and a Book said...

LOL!! What a wonderful story! I hope this is something they will remember and even scrap about one of these days!

Karen Lee said...

Oh Dale you must scrap this moment for them!!! Too funny!

Brenda said...

It is something they will tell their kids and grandkids one day........too funny.

Anonymous said...

that is totally hilarious and one of a kind. It will give them fun memories for sure!!

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones